MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Icons not working at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Icons, on the whole forums and little images such as the image next to posts isn't working.

It's coming up like there is a error on the image.

Help please
It could be that your Image directory is incorrect on your theme, or that chmod on your image directory is set wrong, I'd first go to themes and templates in MyBB and click your theme being used and edit, see if image directory is correct. If it is, check either tool and maintaince in admin cp to see if install is good or check the chmod on the image folder. Also see if there is a .htacess file in your image directory that has a deny all in it. Let us know.
Yes, there all 777 CHMOD.
My Theme image directory is correct.
I don't have a .htacess file in the image directory
Everything is all good in Tools & Maintenance All green.
Is it happening in all browsers or just one in particular?
At the moment only one, I haven't tried any others but I'm using Google Chrome.
Please try in other browsers like ie or Firefox, this happened with google chrome before with me via the support plugin with images enabled. I changed the plugins setting to use text instead of images and it solved the problem. Do you have any plugins install which would/could effect the icons?
I don't have a clue haha
Uh oh.. Lol well do you have a plugin like ficons installed? If so you're supposed to chmod it's particular ficon directory to 777 for it to work. I personally suspect a plugin or template coding error is the culprit of your issue.
Maybe. I don't have any icon's plugins installed though?