MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advertising Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I've been working on Advertising Central for a few weeks now because I want to help forum (website, or blog) owners gain more exposure for their website. Advertising Central is a place where forum administrators can get together and advertise their forum, request post packages, reviews, sticky / signature ads, and so much more.

I am looking to release Advertising Central on August 1st, 2012. I am in need of staff members to help me moderate the forum and keep the services up to date (package, and review staff).

If you're interested in the above, please register on Advertising Central and send me a private message. My name is Blindy over there as well. You can also send me a private message here on myBB

Link: www.advertisingcentral.org/portal.php

Thank you to those who read,

Blindy
Not sure if this is the right section or not. You're advertising your site more than your request (which I assume is for Staff members?).
(2012-07-29, 10:15 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this is the right section or not. You're advertising your site more than your request (which I assume is for Staff members?).

Hey Anxiety,
I read the guidelines and followed them to the T, or at least tried.

If this is the wrong section, then I apologize. I merely provided a bit of background information, what I'm looking for and a link to Advertising Central.