MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anybody seen a working top list screen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Example -

http://forum.top-site-list.com/

I would like to make my own top list for my school, does anybody know any good working top list scripts?

I have been searching and downloaded like 20 but all have their own little problems
you want the vote system with it ?
if no then it is really easy i can do it for you just let me know.
(2012-07-29, 08:42 PM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]you want the vote system with it ?
if no then it is really easy i can do it for you just let me know.

I want it so somebody can register to the site and submit an image for their site with a link to their site and it will automatically add them to the list. Then they can get people to vote for them on the list and it's ranked in order of the highest votes (you dont have to be a member to vote)
hmm no mate i cant do that for you are talking about a whole new script
i will try to search tho..
(2012-07-29, 08:48 PM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]hmm no mate i cant do that for you are talking about a whole new script
i will try to search tho..

Thanks so much, I've tried like 20 of them and they all have their own little bugs Undecided
Make your own? Or get somebody else to Toungue
(2012-07-29, 09:33 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Make your own? Or get somebody else to Toungue

That would be costly, there's probably one out there that works and I can just add more on or work around it.