MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Capcha Disapeared?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I really dont know what happened here but the capcha on the registration page has disappeared, so no one can regester because it says you didnt enter it right. I checked on acp and the hidden capcha is enabled, I disabled it but still the same thing. Any things I should check?
try reverting the member_register template.
(2012-07-30, 01:52 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]Well I really dont know what happened here but the capcha on the registration page has disappeared, so no one can regester because it says you didnt enter it right. I checked on acp and the hidden capcha is enabled, I disabled it but still the same thing. Any things I should check?

oh yeah the site is www.ezeegaming.com in case you didnt know.

(2012-07-30, 02:02 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]try reverting the member_register template.

I changed it just so I could revert and no that did not work.
Do you have the normal captcha enabled?

General Configuration >> CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting >>Mybb Default Captcha
(2012-07-30, 02:30 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the normal captcha enabled?

General Configuration >> CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting >>Mybb Default Captcha

Thanks for helping me find that but yes I had mybb Default Captcha set but now I have it set to no capcha so people can actually register. Hopefully I don't get raped by spam bots.
My heavens. Install registration security question at least.
(2012-07-30, 03:27 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]My heavens. Install registration security question at least.
lol ok I will, thanks.