MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Place the User Title Image Using Photobucket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Would someone tell me how to place user title image using photobucket because I uploaded all images on this image hosting site. Thanks!

This is my profile including the image I placed- http://s1161.photobucket.com/albums/q512/heartrabzzz15/
ACP > User & Groups > Groups> |select usergroup| > Group Image

Paste the image link on the text input field and save.

I recommend using imgur instead of Photobucket. Sometimes it restricts hot linking.
(2012-07-30, 10:32 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > User & Groups > Groups> |select usergroup| > Group Image

Paste the image link on the text input field and save.

I recommend using imgur instead of Photobucket. Sometimes it restricts hot linking.
No sir, what I mean is the User Title of the members of the forum..I already have the solution on the Group Images, what I got a problem today is the User Titles of the Members..The Image of the User Title Members. Hope you get my point sir.
OK in that case, there is a solution.

Set all user title's "Number of Stars" to '1'.

Set your user title image path at the "Star Image" field.
It will consider the "Title Image" as star image and as you've set to '1' it will be displayed only once just like the "Group Image".
(2012-07-30, 12:03 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]OK in that case, there is a solution.

Set all user title's "Number of Stars" to '1'.

Set your user title image path at the "Star Image" field.
It will consider the "Title Image" as star image and as you've set to '1' it will be displayed only once just like the "Group Image".
How sir??I already have my own user title ranks and I want to use it. How to place it sir on myBB using photobucket sir??
What I've understood and trying to tell you is:

[Image: Ho9N0.png]

May be I'm not getting you properly Sad
(2012-07-30, 12:21 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]What I've understood and trying to tell you is:

[Image: Ho9N0.png]

May be I'm not getting you properly Sad
YES Sir! That's what I meant. Smile I don't want the stars sir because I have 10 User Titles. I want to apply my created User Title Images on Photobucket in my MyBB ACP.
So I assume your problem is solved. Thats great. Big Grin
(2012-07-31, 09:47 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]So I assume your problem is solved. Thats great. Big Grin
Not yet sir, I try to place the direct link of the image from Photobucket but still no display. Sad(
Use imgur. Photobucket resists hot linking.
Pages: 1 2