MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best places to advertise your site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

I know some people will be hesitant to give away their advertising techniques but I was just wondering what places seem to work the best for you advertising your forums?
So you're asking where to advertise your marketing forum?
(2012-07-30, 11:35 AM)Charlie Hadden Wrote: [ -> ]So you're asking where to advertise your marketing forum?

When did I say that? HuhHuhHuh
i think op mean that he want us to share methods to advertise forums so he can advertise his forum
correct me if i'm wrong OP
regards,
(2012-07-30, 12:05 PM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]i think op mean that he want us to share methods to advertise forums so he can advertise his forum
correct me if i'm wrong OP
regards,

I already know some methods that work for my forum, I was just wondering what works for others.
(2012-07-30, 11:35 AM)Charlie Hadden Wrote: [ -> ]So you're asking where to advertise your marketing forum?

Lmao, thats ironic. Big Grin
(2012-07-30, 03:14 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]

Lmao, thats ironic. Big Grin

*Sigh*
Firstly, avoid what you're doing in your signature... You don't need 4 links to the same forum do you...?

To me, at first glance, I thought you were a spam bot - suddenly lots of posts, and multiple links in your signature going to the same URL.
(2012-07-30, 09:17 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, avoid what you're doing in your signature... You don't need 4 links to the same forum do you...?

To me, at first glance, I thought you were a spam bot - suddenly lots of posts, and multiple links in your signature going to the same URL.

Suddenly?

(2.42 posts per day | 0.02 percent of total posts)
Yes, by those averages you should have had 4.8 (so 5) posts in 2 days, and you've made 19. That is a sudden, noticeable increase in posts Wink
Pages: 1 2