MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone know any good offshore hosts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know any good offshore hosts located in sweden, luxemborg, NETHERLANDS

I joined altushost.com yesterday and so far not good so while i look for a new offshore i may use the money back guarentee and start again elsewhere but i need assurance this time.
Why do you even need an offshore host? So you can host copyrighted content? I don't see why we should help you if that is the case.
Looks like he is, seen a post today where hes leaking premium plugins. Wont link the site here. Reported.
Leaking premium plugins? Like what i am subscriber on mybb central, used to be on mybb extras subsciber on yaldaram... and no im not hosting copyrighted content can you all get your facts right before your start trashing my thread.

@Frank.barry please show me the post were i have been leaking plugins.

I should of never asked, thought you lot would be able to help me but its fine.

I like my privacy to be kept secret when im hosting but never mind.

I own 2 sites one is for me and my freinds and the other is for sale and dead.
I can't post the link in a public forum. You want an offshore host for privacy ? How is that going to be any more private than a normal host lol. Offshore hosts are not run by goblins lol. Real people run offshore hosts too.
(2012-07-30, 10:57 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]I can't post the link in a public forum. You want an offshore host for privacy ? How is that going to be any more private than a normal host lol. Offshore hosts are not run by goblins lol. Real people run offshore hosts too.

Lets leave that behind im just wondering where i have been leaking plugins beacuse your making out like im some noob, I have better things to do with myself than give people premium plugins which people have worked hard to make... So you either give me proof or stop bullshiting and gtfo off my thread.

EDIT:

if you mean this
[Image: f542b36e2ec099ed66ee76128659f2d6.png?1343689542]

I just looked through my threads and if the guy wanted further details i would of gave him the link to hf as i dont want to put a url of a hacking forum on the thread if i was leaking i would of said Hey pm me i have a colour changer which i paid $20 for pm me for further details, the fact of the matter is i would of helped the user find the plugin he was looking for if you really want to check further
go to HF search user personality and ask if someone called Stefan, xStefz has bought your plugin

Now toodle on beacuse you have lost this, next time read better

Heres the plugin which i never bought as you can see on the posts i said its too expensive
http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2657779
No point in getting annoyed with me because I rumbled you. I've reported the link here, so an admin will look after that.

I see you bypassed my question about privacy. People around here are not fools, so don't come on here trying to fool everyone. People use offshore hosts for 1 reason, and I can assure you it's not for privacy.
(2012-07-30, 11:14 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]No point in getting annoyed with me because I rumbled you. I've reported the link here, so an admin will look after that.

I see you bypassed my question about privacy. People around here are not fools, so don't come on here trying to fool everyone. People use offshore hosts for 1 reason, and I can assure you it's not for privacy.

Nope you didnt rumble me you made yourself look stupid saying im giving away premium plugins when im clearly not as i dont even have the plugin and if you really want to know.

I own 2 forums 1 is a private forum where me and my mates share music if we were onshore the host would close it down, we dont host it we just go and talk about it then 1 will buy and give to a group of people through mediafire etc

Is that enough for you

my other site is for sale

http://fifamarket.co.uk

Now if you want to tell me some offshores host feel free.
Sharing music is illegal. So the answer to Tom K's post is, yes you are using the host to share copyright content.
(2012-07-30, 11:19 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]Sharing music is illegal. So the answer to Tom K's post is, yes you are using the host to share copyright content.

If i am hosted in NL they see it as fair use so it doesnt matter what you think or alex, So please stay away from my thread until you show proof of me leaking plugins.
Pages: 1 2