MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration does not require all required fields to be filled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am an Administrator in a forum using MyBB, with version 1.6.8, and I have a problem, which someone may be able to help me with.

In "Admin CP" under "Configuration > Custom Profile Fields", certain fields are marked as "Required", e.g. Location, Age, etc., but I find that during registration, people are not reminded and still continue to be registered, even if these fields are not filled in.

Are there any other settings that have been missed in relation to registrations, or what?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
it should show because your requiring them
The choice of fields do show up on the registration page, e.g. for location in the form of a "Select Box", for the range of "Age" as "Radio Buttons", etc. But if none of these are selected, the registration still procedes and the subsequent new member's user profile, after the member is registered, does not show any of the required ones.

But for instance, if the "Email" field is not filled in, a message appears, and the registration can not proceed, (the "Submit Registration!" button is inactive), until the requirement is met.

Cheers
that's weird
It denies me registration on my localhost....

http://i.imgur.com/h4z9W.png
I was thinking of that myself, but in our setup, I cannot find a plugin that would deal with registrations. Which plugin is it likely to be?

Cheers
Can you post a list of your plugins?
@ Paul H

Hi,

Here it is

[attachment=26972]

Cheers