MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySubscriptions - Paid Usergroup Subscriptions (Paypal IPN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
How are we able to edit the position of it in the User Control Panel?
Hi there,

I was testing this out on my forum. I'm just not to sure where I'm going wrong with.
I tried several different ways of inserting the IPN, thinking that that is causing the problem.
Am I missing a file or something?

[Image: 17872099161_716d2fbec1_o.png]
[Image: 17868641672_1a8df69296_o.png]
Hello! Thank you very much for your hard work! I have one little request though, can you please tell me how to enable tags in descriptions? When I go to misc.php?action=payments I can see the description, but I'd like to enable tags like [b], [color], [u], etc. Adding them would simply show the tag, without actually modifying the format of the text.
Thanks!

P.S: Nvm, it's PHP's style < > Big Grin.
Thank you for the plugin like others I also want the GBP £ payment enabled please so we can have $ and £ payment acceptance.
(2015-05-19, 08:43 PM)Ainslie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I was testing this out on my forum. I'm just not to sure where I'm going wrong with.
I tried several different ways of inserting the IPN, thinking that that is causing the problem.
Am I missing a file or something?

[Image: 17872099161_716d2fbec1_o.png]
[Image: 17868641672_1a8df69296_o.png]

i'm also getting this
I'll add that I'd buy this if there was a £ option.
Which template is the usercp code stored in?

Trying to edit this bit of code but I can't find nothing in global templates or theme usercp templates.

<a href="misc.php?action=payments" class="usercp_nav_item" style="background: url(images/usercp/dollar.gif) no-repeat scroll left center transparent;">MySubscriptions</a>
(2015-08-06, 06:16 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Which template is the usercp code stored in?

Trying to edit this bit of code but I can't find nothing in global templates or theme usercp templates.

<a href="misc.php?action=payments" class="usercp_nav_item" style="background: url(images/usercp/dollar.gif) no-repeat scroll left center transparent;">MySubscriptions</a>

I'm also looking for this, it's neither located in any of the usercp templates nor in global templates.

If someone finds it then please let me know.
Hi, does it allow recurring payments now? Thank you.
I was wondering if there is a way to make it add them to a sub group instead of changing their main one?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10