MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Curved edges on Prostats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the plugin "ProStats" the edges are currently curved. My theme developer done this so I don't know how to re-do it. I need to know where the code is that makes the edges curved? I need to uninstall then reinstall it but I'm stuck here.

[Image: 5b4ca91e3d38a625f4fe0c5f50a9b44e.png]

Thank you. Heart
Only issue would be if you changed the prostats_* templates, but looking at your website, it is just a css change so you should be able to reinstall the plugin fine.

In your themes global.css, the .tborder and .thead classes have the border-radius property set for the top corners.
(2012-08-01, 07:58 AM)~andrew~ Wrote: [ -> ]Only issue would be if you changed the prostats_* templates, but looking at your website, it is just a css change so you should be able to reinstall the plugin fine.

In your themes global.css, the .tborder and .thead classes have the border-radius property set for the top corners.

I just uninstalled the plugin and now it's back to pointy edges. How would I make it curved?