MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Monetizing Forums - Your gateway to making money online.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: logo.png]

Me and a friend have recently created a forum based on monetizing. The main theme is monetizing, but there's also a few more sections such as music, media and coding.

There's a forum for every type of online monetizing, so you'll be sure to find a method that you're looking for. Monetizing methods are added daily, and are all direct links, no survey links.

Once we have more members and the community has grown, we will start doing weekly and monthly giveaways. These will include, but not limited to, cash via paypal, web hosting, domain of your choice, VPS, file hosting accounts and many more. The best thing is, you can send me (Jake), a PM on the forum, requesting something to be given away!

So why not join now, and start making some cash online? Be sure to look out for giveaways too!

NOTE: At the moment, we are looking for a moderator for the forum. If you're interested, PM me on this forum and I'll let you know what the requirements are.

Link: Here
a+ job, no link in this post. i'm sure you know a lot about promotion.
(2012-08-01, 01:23 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]a+ job, no link in this post. i'm sure you know a lot about promotion.

Damn... sorry about that, I've updated with link.
Why would your monetizing forum have a category on coding and computers? I don't see the point, target the monetizing niche only and reduce the section count.
(2012-08-01, 02:28 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Why would your monetizing forum have a category on coding and computers? I don't see the point, target the monetizing niche only and reduce the section count.

I know what you mean, but many other forums that are based on one thing e.g. Hackforums has many other sections.

Plus, if people see that there's not just monetizing, they may sign up
What do you have to offer with regards to monetization resources? I couldn't see anything helpful.
(2012-08-01, 03:26 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]What do you have to offer with regards to monetization resources? I couldn't see anything helpful.

That's because we don't have many members yet. Once we get a few active members, there will be methods added daily.
Why would those members join in the first place if you have nothing to offer?
(2012-08-01, 03:37 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Why would those members join in the first place if you have nothing to offer?

How can I offer anything when I have no members to post stuff. Yeah, I can post a few stuff, but not tons.
You literally expect complete strangers -- whom you are offering nothing in return -- to work harder on your forum than you do. Good luck with that.
Pages: 1 2