MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help With Google Seo Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how can i make it so when you click on a member it says in the url www.mywebsite.com/username here instead of www.mywebsite.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1

please help thanks Big Grin
If you have the plugin installed and active, make sure you have the rewrites in your .htaccess file. It should say what you need to add under the plugin name. Make sure you click "make changes to core files."

In configuration,

Google SEO:
Enable Google SEO URL

Google SEO URL:
In the User URL scheme, it should be User-{url}
(2012-08-01, 09:28 PM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]If you have the plugin installed and active, make sure you have the rewrites in your .htaccess file. It should say what you need to add under the plugin name. Make sure you click "make changes to core files."

In configuration,

Google SEO:
Enable Google SEO URL

Google SEO URL:
In the User URL scheme, it should be User-{url}

what do you mean i am in the htaccess then what ?
The plugin will tell you what you need to copy+paste into your .htaccess file. That file is located in the root of your MyBB installation. If you don't have it, make one and paste the rewrites in there.
The google SEO plugin could be bad for some forums with the prostats plugin because you can't hide the forums in prostats without the forum id.

I kno this is irrelevant but if you have an upgraded section and prostats you can't hide the upgrade forums in pro stats.
You can see the forum id in the Admin CP, also in newthread links.
ok thanks and 1 more thing is there a plugin that takes down you site and only admins can enter it ?