MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Notification when a report is made
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i looked for this setting in the control panel of my site but i doesn't find nothing about how to receive a PM when somebody make a Report of a post....I would like to know if it is possible to send a PM to the admin moderators and who created the post about the report... Thank you Smile
i don't see why you want to do this
when someone is going to report a post you will see it in the main page..
and if some of the mods hide it you can check the mods/reports logs..
regards,
(2012-08-01, 11:47 PM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]i don't see why you want to do this
regards,

hey thanks for the answer, in fact i can't see any notification when an user do a report... i use a mod theme (downloaded) is there something i can do to activate this notification?? i don't know something like {$post['userreputation']} in the template that activate this notification (for example)...

Bump please

(2012-08-02, 01:13 PM)Matt-One Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-01, 11:47 PM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]i don't see why you want to do this
regards,

hey thanks for the answer, in fact i can't see any notification when an user do a report... i use a mod theme (downloaded) is there something i can do to activate this notification?? i don't know something like {$post['userreputation']} in the template that activate this notification (for example)...

Bump please

i found it : <div class="red_alert"><a href="modcp.php?action=reports">{$lang->unread_reports}</a></div>

but when i read the message the red alert bar remain on top....