MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Footer]forum Jump Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello World
Can jou please help me with this probleem is too ugly
and I dont know wher to fix it.(see pic please)
[Image: onderkantmybb.jpg]

Thanks a lot in advance

Sjors

PS: Sorry I just did my first mistake this is wrong section
Do you have any plugins enabled? If so, please list them below.
Its something i have had myself.. uhm.. think it had something to do with the forumjump_advanced template. Can you post the code from that template.
(2012-08-02, 09:52 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any plugins enabled? If so, please list them below.

I have this plugins enable:

Guest warn.Cookie Law,Usergroup Legend by DoubleOrange 13 - v2.0,Hide Conten Until Reply (1.5),Show the users that has been online today (2.0),Side Boxes plus! (2.1.5)

(2012-08-02, 11:26 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]Its something i have had myself.. uhm.. think it had something to do with the forumjump_advanced template. Can you post the code from that template.

This is the code forumjump_advance:

<form action="forumdisplay.php" method="get"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumjump}</strong></span><select name="{$name}" onchange="window.location=({$forum_link})"><option value="-1" {$jumpsel['default']}>{$lang->forumjump_select}</option><option value="-1">--------------------</option><option value="-4">{$lang->forumjump_pms}</option><option value="-3">{$lang->forumjump_usercp}</option><option value="-5">{$lang->forumjump_wol}</option><option value="-2">{$lang->forumjump_search}</option><option value="-1">{$lang->forumjump_home}</option>{$forumjumpbits}</select>{$gobutton}</form>
Try disable all plugins - just to rule those out of the quesion.

Admincp -> Configuration -> General Configuration -> Disable All Plugins -> Yes
(2012-08-03, 06:53 AM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Try disable all plugins - just to rule those out of the quesion.

Admincp -> Configuration -> General Configuration -> Disable All Plugins -> Yes

I just did and without plugins looks ok so it is something with one of the plugins but I just dont know wich one
Then it's certainly a plugin causing the issue. Try enable them one-by-one, checking each time that the problem hasn't returned. Please let us know which plugin caused this issue. Smile
(2012-08-03, 07:10 AM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Then it's certainly a plugin causing the issue. Try enable them one-by-one, checking each time that the problem hasn't returned. Please let us know which plugin caused this issue. Smile

wel I will be doing this later today and ofcourse I will let you know

thanks a lot for your help

Sjors

I Just Find out it is (Side Boxes plus! (2.1.5) plugin.
is there anything I can change in this plugin?

I just add another plugin and everything seems ok

thanks a lot for your help

Sjors
Hello,
I found this topic via Google and am having the same problem. Was a solution ever found?
(2012-08-31, 10:36 PM)Subliminal Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I found this topic via Google and am having the same problem. Was a solution ever found?

Temporary Solution: Disable all your plugins and then check the forums. If It is alright without the plugins then it most likely that one of your plugins is conflicting.

For that, you will need to disable each and every plugin one by one. :]