MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Threads not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really have been trying to search on this but I can not find it.

My threads are not showing for outsiders and being used to other forum software I don't believe it should be rocket science to make the changes but apparantly it is since I can not solve the problem for neither groupmanagement nor anywhere else..

For members everything show but for non members the forums look all empty which also explains why the RSS-feeds have been messing around with me.

The forum version is 1.6.8 with no modifications, Please help! Huh

I have now come to the conclusion that via the group settings it's possible to make changes that are actually going through to the system.

I.e. completely lock out guests like "you need to register to be able to watch our forum" like any vBulletin supportforum out there is no problem at all.

But everything in between that setting and being able to swing by as a guest and actually be able to watch any of the threads seems to be a mission impossible. In all the forums looks all empty which is kind of a bummer and something I really wish I've discovered before going live.