MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Un-needed horizontal scroll bar has just appeared in threads [Resolved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'day guys,

in general I'm very happy with how the forum customisation is coming along - with a fair bit of help from here :-) - but now I've run into a bug issue that I can't see the answer to. (I've worked out a heap, but not this one.)

This happens in FF and Chrome, not in IE. Stupid non-IE browsers :-) (I use FF as my default browser.)

When viewing a thread, the horizontal scroll bar shows about a third of the screen is hidden off to the right. Scrolling over there shows nothing, nor does fishing around with Firebug show any elements that extend to make it happen.

I thought it may have been because I changed my logo yesterday and centred it, but the logo is only 700 wide, and reverting to the previous logo doesn't sort it out, not does removing the ".logo {text-align:center;}"
entry from global.css.

It's only in threads, which should have been a hint that it wasn't the logo...

It's still there at full-screen, which is 2560px on my 27" monitor.

Any ideas? Thanks.
Please provide a link
(2012-08-04, 12:50 PM)Tindris Wrote: [ -> ]Please provide a link

In the .sig.

Got it sorted out. A suspected, it had to do with the quick-rreply box, but I'd never have worked it out in a million years...

http://community.mybb.com/thread-67535-p...#pid494565