MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Single User on my Forums Sees All of His Posts as "Undefined"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

So I haven't changed anything in my set up for the longest time. About two weeks ago I installed a bunch of plugins and they all worked great and nobody was having any sort of problems.

Apparently last night while I was asleep one of the members of my site, and this is just a singular member, tried to post and MyBB automatically switched the text in his post with the single word "Undefined". No matter what forum and what thread he posts in, whenever he hits "Post reply" or "Post Thread", all of his text gets switched to "Undefined".

How do we go about troubleshooting this issue and how do we go about solving it? I am running MyBB 1.6.2., if that helps.

Thank you!
One of my members had this problem for the first time today.
It is a somebody who is a member for a long time and she has made lots of post before but never get this message.

Example of this is the post: http://www.ikf-forum.eu/showthread.php?t...#pid550330

My last forum change was made about 6 weeks ago.

Also when see tried to send a pm and do a preview she get the message undefined.
This could be a problem with your SQL Database. I think it may be having problems entering the set data into the table and therefore just replaces it with "Undefined". I could be wrong, though.
I do not think so that this is the problem because:

- why, only she has got this problem
- when I log into her account and make some post, I do not have this problems