MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Forum Bug, when using a needed plugin (Bug is not in plugin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-08-04, 12:22 PM)Vazity Wrote: [ -> ]eunator yes, and the plug-in is still not working then. I don't remember if I edited any core files. Probably gonna try and install a fresh version of MyBB, and re-add the db stuff and such, and see if it's working.

Guess I'll have to download the plugin and give it a try then.
what page/action are you getting this error on?
Quick heads up i also had this problem, but it was i think due to me having the oudated version of the cookie law plugin. Try if disabeling it and removing all the files. Redownloading a new version and installing it again. That is what fixed it for me.
I tried that anori, several times.

@pavemen -> Just when accepting cookies on my website.
When clicking the "Disable Cookies" button the plugin gets a a misc page that deletes all cookies except for the SID one, I think this is somehow the problem.

If you clear all of your cookies after this, the page works again like normal. I can't find a place where such a query is attempted. The only plugin that works globally and you use is Google SEO, but I doubt it is the problem.
Well. I'll be switching website servers tomorrow, and making a fresh core install, hopefully that is going to fix it.
Didn't fix it. Anyone that can help me Confused?
Pages: 1 2