MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing icon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where in the templates do I find this bit? I am missing an icon for an added plugin (Favorite Threads) but I can't find where the code is to add it to my themes. Please see attachment below!
It would be in the Showthread template, but you don't need to go in there. Add the image in your CSS.

ul.thread_tools li.favorites_add {
        background: url(PATHTOIMAGEHERE) no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
}

Change the image path above. That should do it.
I can't seem to get it to work...how should the path to image look in this case?

Also, it is missing from my User CP list...see attachment
Go into your showthread.css and look at those. Everything in there should be for those links at the bottom of the topics. Paste the code from my first post into there, and the image path should be something like url('images/unsubscribe.gif') - like how the other ones in the CSS look. Make sure you upload the image to the correct folder as well.

For the User CP, go into usercp.css
.usercp_nav_favorites {
	background: url(PATHTOIMAGE) no-repeat left center;
}
OK, I got it to show on the showthread template...now how about in the User CP?
I tried adding a line to the usercp.css but it wont show the icon in the User CP Nav...any ideas?
(2012-08-07, 10:42 AM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]I tried adding a line to the usercp.css but it wont show the icon in the User CP Nav...any ideas?

I think you need to add a class to that <tr> tag you need to display the icon.
The class I gave you above for the showthread is correct, but I'm not sure about the User CP. I guessed on that one, since I don't have the plugin. If you right click and Inspect Element, you'll probably be able to find what class it has.