MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: max 5 page for a thread to see for guests?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just found that for some reason, I can only browse max of 5 pages of posts per thread if not login.

Is this a feature or something I did wrong?

Well I did something that might cause problems: within one thread, if not wait for a long time, two posts(replies) from one user will be merged into one and separated by a <hr>. In order to avoid long posts, I replied to another thread and altered the post's tid to my actual target thread's id. That way, I forced the system to generate a separate post record.

But then there might be some reference data missing or messed up. I don't know....

Thanks
What plugins are you using since this may have been caused from one.
(2012-08-04, 10:27 PM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]What plugins are you using since this may have been caused from one.
I don't use special plugins. My problem is that i added posts (by changing the tid of posts originally generated in other thread)but not increase reply count in the target thread record. Once this additional sync is done. Everyone can see all the pages.