MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Install Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having trouble installing the forum to my site because this keeps coming up

Loading and importing theme and template file...

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/clubsthe/public_html/mybb/inc/class_xml.php on line 142

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/clubsthe/public_html/mybb/inc/class_xml.php on line 142

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/clubsthe/public_html/mybb/install/index.php on line 521

The default theme and template sets have been successfully inserted. Click Next to configure the basic options for your board.
Paul,

Have you tried re-uploading those two files making sure you use ascii format.. ??
Yeah then when i finish the install page and it says you can go to ur forum or admin section i picked forum and it shows a blank page but when i picked admin section it shows up but not the forum itself

clubsthelens.net/mybb
White Screen ??

Usually a permission thing or a corrupt file not opening.. Seen this before, but can't remember what the actual problem was.. Sad

Have you had a look at the error.log file in the forum dir to see if contains any errors relating to the installation ??
Ive sorted it out now it was the install directory, so i reinstalled it and everything works now thanksSmile
Glad you did... Smile

Yep! it doesn't work too well if the install dir is left in place or the LOCK file in not created.. Wink