MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Premium] Dark Gaming Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sold.
the theme is good but I can't find the logo ??
btw sorry to interrupt your deal
Is it fully coded theme? Or is it only the PSD you're selling? If it's fully coded, any chance we could see a live version? I'm interested.

How much are you looking to get for it?
Its fully coded. Check the first post for a preview.
comodo firewalls blocked it as phising page mate Smile
Warning: Unsafe Website Blocked!
site50.net
This website has been blocked temporarily because of the following reason(s):
Phishing: Site may be criminally fraudulent attempting to collect your personal information by masquerading as a legitimate site
I don't have a host so i had to use a free one.
To be totally honest no one would buy this theme you should release it for free and create a more unique one what does your theme have that others dont? its just dark and simple im sorry to have to tell you this but at least im being honest how much were you expecting to get from this $5 i highly doubt it.
(2012-08-06, 04:28 PM)360Modzā„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]To be totally honest no one would buy this theme you should release it for free and create a more unique one what does your theme have that others dont? its just dark and simple im sorry to have to tell you this but at least im being honest how much were you expecting to get from this $5 i highly doubt it.

I agree, it still looks like the original theme, except darker.
Reinventing software usually isn't part of theme development (For example, you never see someone create a custom welcome menu in Xenforo or vBulletin 4, just differently colored ones). The only reason most MyBB themes do is because the basic MyBB layout is pretty dated. x.x

Anyway, I like it, good luck with sales.