MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Messed with the default theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've decided I will no longer touch the computer when I'm tired.

I had a problem with my theme(s) so I was messing around with the default templates, and had the fantastic idea of deleting the default one, and installing it again to get everything back to normal. And obviously, this backfired. What do I need to do to get my default templates back and working properly?

http://ouyacommunity.net/Forum-Site-news

That mess happened after I deleted my default templates.
Have you tried another theme to see if that works
Reinstall the theme?
All the themes are messed up. I assume because they depend on the default in some way shape or form.
That's weird because if you mess with one it shouldn't affect others
(2012-08-06, 05:16 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Reinstall the theme?

I installed the default theme again, and what should I do after that? It doesn't fix the problem. I've tried everything I can think of.

*cue super obvious answer*
Try erasing the image directory of the theme as well as the templelates
(2012-08-06, 05:25 AM)cupcakestylez Wrote: [ -> ]Try erasing the image directory of the theme as well as the templelates

That won't solve anything...

(2012-08-06, 05:20 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-06, 05:16 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Reinstall the theme?

I installed the default theme again, and what should I do after that? It doesn't fix the problem. I've tried everything I can think of.

*cue super obvious answer*

I mean the custom theme you installed.
If you do have a recent back up and know how to import the theme-related tables, you can do so.
(2012-08-06, 05:27 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]I mean the custom theme you installed.

Oh. Well that doesn't fix anything either Toungue

(2012-08-06, 05:29 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]If you do have a recent back up and know how to import the theme-related tables, you can do so.

Sadly, I don't.
Pages: 1 2