MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Doubt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again, I was wondering if a MyBB forum created by 000webhost, has limited space.
You can make as many posts and topics we want?
And also you can have the users we want?
According to their site, they offer unlimited database size. So that shouldnt be a problem. But you'll be facing other problems since a free web host isn't the best option for an active forum.
But you can have the users and the topics you want?
000webhost is one of the worst web hosts out there. I would simply avoid using them if you want to save yourself a lot of trouble.
(2012-08-06, 11:54 AM)evil38 Wrote: [ -> ]But you can have the users and the topics you want?

Yes, you can have unlimited users and topics.
So which is better?
(2012-08-06, 12:03 PM)evil38 Wrote: [ -> ]So which is better?

See here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-30827.html

If I were you I'd go for a shared host for a couple of dollars per month. At least then you get what you pay for.
I have a couple of test forums @ 000.
I can tell they are not too bad if you follow their rules, like my website was deleted twice without any warning for using shoutbox and sending mass mail to users. Also their support to free users are totally nil.

x10 is a good choice though, but they don't allow purchased domain names for free accounts.

Like 000, there are some more, you can give nazuka.net a try.

But after all, free hosts are never reliable and should be avoided.
Server can not get paid, without being paid?