MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A HUGE thank you to forumeze and Anurag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Awhile back I posted a request to modify my existing forum into something else that caught my eye. Having little to no idea how to do it, I needed to find someone who would work with me and because of this forum, I did.

Anurag was BRILLIANT and I do mean BRILLIANT.

Patient, advising, adjusting, replacing, and completing the job WAY beyond my requests and expectations. If anyone here is looking for an affordable and very quick turnaround to their forum, please consider Anurag and the team at Forumeze.

I highly recommend them.

Sincerely, Mike Kugler
www.branson76.com
Thanks for the kind words, I am glad, you liked my work and I will always get in touch if you need anything. Smile
Branson, you probably shouldn't link to a site where all the menu items lead to 404s. :x
I know this isn't the showcase section but you have this nice homepage and then an ugly forum with tabs.
And the tabs don't seem to work.
(2012-08-06, 05:44 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Branson, you probably shouldn't link to a site where all the menu items lead to 404s. :x

The main thing right now is to get the forum people coming in. I am not worried with the rest of the site at this present moment as the intent is steer them to the forum and nothing else. In the meantime, I am working on the rest of the site as I am the designer of the main site.

(2012-08-06, 05:50 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]I know this isn't the showcase section but you have this nice homepage and then an ugly forum with tabs.

Your opinion and nothing more. I myself think the forum is incredible and based on the overall response of the people using it - so do they. Forumeze built the forum to my specs and that is the important thing - nothing more. And IMO he did a brilliant job.

(2012-08-06, 06:40 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]And the tabs don't seem to work.

I have no idea what you are talking about as I cannot find a single tab, link, picture that doesn't work. Every single thing has been meticulously taken care of by Anurag. Perfectly done and quick. Couldn't be happier
Goodluck with the site. Just to let you know that the tabs are not working in your forum like brad-t already mentioned.
Where? Link please. Every tab I see on the forum is working fine with no issue.

BTW - Nasilsin?
We are referring to these;
[attachment=27001]
From the homepage you can click on forums and it takes you to forums.

Once there, I have numerous areas that I have locked out to guests but are available to registered users. Is this what you are talking about?
Pages: 1 2