MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Force default Theme to everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
like in this post

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...303&page=2

i've seen this option in mybb 1.8 but i dont see it after upgrading to 1.2.
i hope u guys would put it back
Its still there, is it not? I don't have any recollection of it being removed :\
im sorry.. but it's not. i had to used sql query to move em..
and there's no setting to make auto on signature and avatar on user also
shrek Wrote:and there's no setting to make auto on signature and avatar on user also

That's a modification.Wink
shrek Wrote:im sorry.. but it's not. i had to used sql query to move em..
and there's no setting to make auto on signature and avatar on user also

Where was the option in 1.1.8?
There isn't this option in 1.1.8

That topic was based on MyBB PR 2?(I guess based on the date) and I think he used the SQL query for 1.1.8 and it worked.

Plus, if you removed other themes, it will definitely forced them to the default theme.

If not, you can try removing other themes, and re-import them and it will also force them to the default theme.
odd. i do remember having em on 1.18.. must be my mistake..
however i hope it will be implemented on the next mybb version Smile
It's there Smile Go into your Modify/delete themes from admin cp, for the theme you want as a default, use the drop down box next to it(Under controls) and chose "Set as default"
That will only change the theme to the default if the user doesn't have another theme set. other then default.
Yeah, I noticed this as well! I've had to go through and manually assign the members to my new default. Pain in the butt, that's for sure! LOL
Pages: 1 2