MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade this plugin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am in need of the extrader plugin to be updated to work with 1.6.8 right now it has bugs and doesn't work like it should.

I have no problem paying just about any fee you would want to do this. It should be a really simple fix.
What bugs are you seeing Philly? I have it running on 1.6.8 and it seems fine. Well, except for being the showthread query monster it has always been.
(2012-08-07, 05:15 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]What bugs are you seeing Philly? I have it running on 1.6.8 and it seems fine. Well, except for being the showthread query monster it has always been.

You cannot goto the second page of trades. So say a person has 30 pages of trades. members cannot goto the second 3rd fourth 5th etc pages. I am pretty sure there was one other thing but I am really tired right now so I am not thinking my best.
oh ok, well, you can fix the paging thing pretty easily:

open eztrader.php in forum root and on line 181 (or thereabouts) replace with the below:

$pagingList = multipage($total, $perpage, $page, "eztrader.php?id=" . $context['traderid'] . "view=$view");

if you can think of anything else you might want fixing, PM me.

In the meantime, that will be $100 Wink
(2012-08-07, 10:48 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]oh ok, well, you can fix the paging thing pretty easily:

open eztrader.php in forum root and on line 181 (or thereabouts) replace with the below:

$pagingList = multipage($total, $perpage, $page, "eztrader.php?id=" . $context['traderid'] . "view=$view");

That worked thanks so much man. Shoot my your pm in a pm or post and ill give you some cash. I appreciate it.
(2012-08-07, 10:48 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]oh ok, well, you can fix the paging thing pretty easily:

thanks, that also fixed it for me as well.

I didn't even notice the issue prior to the OP pointing it out.
No probs Shemo. At the moment have removed the postbit tradecount as I think it was causing a ludicrous amount of queies on showthread - now to try and put it BACK using the postbit variable instead of showthread.

It is a very oddly written plugin.