MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nexus 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone else on the community picked up a Nexus 7 tablet? I just received my 16GB model (finally!) and I'm in love with it. It's a wonderful piece of technology and the price makes it even better. What do you guys think of it? Is there anything you'd like to know? For all who care I'm opening a blog related to the device soon. Contact me if interested in investing, contributing, or seeing my progress.
I'll have to let my mom know she's looking to buy a tablet.

But, I'm surprised I thought you were an Apple guy.
(2012-08-07, 05:14 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I'll have to let my mom know she's looking to buy a tablet.

But, I'm surprised I thought you were an Apple guy.

Well, I am. But, Google ain't so bad. And the iPad is too big for me.
How much it costed? $200 USD?
(2012-08-07, 05:52 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]How much it costed? $200 USD?

Yes. However, I paid $250 for the 16GB model at macmall.com.
Ah. Well I have Samsung Galaxy S2 so I don't think I'd buy any tablet anytime soon.
After owning two 7" tablets (one I sold because I didn't like it, and another I got free thanks to blackberry), I'm not a fan of the 7" form factor. If they also released a 10" model I'd be interested, I already have a galaxy nexus which I'm very happy with.
The price is nice, but its too small. And one big flaw in my opinion is the fact that it doesn't have 3G/4G etc.... A tablet is supposed to be a mobile device to a certain extent. If you don't have Wi-Fi, its pretty much useless.
(2012-08-07, 10:24 AM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]The price is nice, but its too small. And one big flaw in my opinion is the fact that it doesn't have 3G/4G etc.... A tablet is supposed to be a mobile device to a certain extent. If you don't have Wi-Fi, its pretty much useless.

Well, you van always tether to your mobile phone.
(2012-08-07, 04:41 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-07, 10:24 AM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]The price is nice, but its too small. And one big flaw in my opinion is the fact that it doesn't have 3G/4G etc.... A tablet is supposed to be a mobile device to a certain extent. If you don't have Wi-Fi, its pretty much useless.

Well, you van always tether to your mobile phone.

Yes thats true, but its not always convenient to do that and not everyone has will have the ability to do that.
Pages: 1 2