MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had recnetly upgraded to 1.2 version from their plugins are not working please let me know whether this plugins works or not on new version
banner
ads after post
chat pjirc
No 1.1 plugins will work on 1.2. Download new version on http://www.mybb-mods.com
ads after post is already updated.
The PJIRC mod is already compatible to MyBB 1.2: http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=204
i didnt understand about this in ads after posts but i did on the 1.1 version

Replace the old code in the file inc/functions_post.php through the new code that you can find above. After that you can activate the plugin again.

also please tell me
about reputation how to give a reputation to some one where to click for this?
Michael83
pjirc works on new versio but ads after post cant

I didnt understand functions_post.php

but in the old version it worked in mins
For Ads After First Post, you are only required to upload the file in to /inc/plugins and activate it.

There is a no need to edit any files.
but it doesnt working on new version
what was the reason for not showing ads?
suresh Wrote:but it doesnt working on new version
what was the reason for not showing ads?

You have to activate it!

Then, go to your Board Settings -> Ads after first post
and then,

Activate/Deactivate -> Click YES and input something into Code and hit Submit Changes!
tmhai Wrote:
suresh Wrote:also please tell me
about reputation how to give a reputation to some one where to click for this?

it is disabled here, but on your board, where the usernames are shown in the threads, just click on the number and a window will open, which will allow you to add reputation to that user.

No, it don't work that way(thats the old ARS of smethead).

You should click the number and it will lead them to the Reputation Report of the person and on the right side, you will see a button "Rate User", and when u click on it, a popup then will come out and you can add/minus reputation.
Pages: 1 2