MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBot - First Beta (8.7.12)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After a long development time now the first beta of MyBot is available.

I have implemented all functions I've written in the first thread.
I hope many of you will test it so I can release a first stable version as soon as possible.

You have to install PluginLibrary first and change the Admin Permissions.

Please use the download on Github, the files here aren't up to date.
You probably have to mention that it needs Plugin Library to be installed before installing this plugin. Smile

Nice plugin by the way.
Added a Link to it Wink

Thanks Big Grin
Curious, on what criteria does it make sticky? And it has an option to auto unset the sticky threads automatically on a fixed date?
You can add all criteria you want Wink If the conditions are true the bot will stick the thread.
Till now I haven't add a method which is date-dependent but this will be functions which come later. At the moment the bot just reacts on posts.
Added a new conditions and fixed a little bug. Please download the new files from Github.
If you don't find any more bugs I'll put the plugin to the mod section at the weekend.
Bug? I'm trying to configure it so it will only react on a new thread in a specified forum, but it won't let me. My two main trials resulted in it reacting on every message in the one forum, or reacting on every new thread in every forum.
(2012-09-02, 01:17 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]Bug? I'm trying to configure it so it will only react on a new thread in a specified forum, but it won't let me. My two main trials resulted in it reacting on every message in the one forum, or reacting on every new thread in every forum.

seems its a small bug,its submited on the mod site??
(2012-09-02, 08:46 AM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]seems its a small bug,its submited on the mod site??
Yeah it's a small bug. In addition I've submitted it before the bug was reported.

(2012-09-02, 01:17 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]Bug? I'm trying to configure it so it will only react on a new thread in a specified forum, but it won't let me. My two main trials resulted in it reacting on every message in the one forum, or reacting on every new thread in every forum.

After a quick look in the code I can't say why this is happening but I will try to reproduce it today and fix it.
Ok I'm a bit confused: first time I tried to reproduce it, the rule was deleted. But when I try to reproduce it now (same installation, nothing else changed) it works fine.
The conditions works fine when it's saved.
Pages: 1 2