MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing the Older and Next to the Actual Topics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I have not looked at the query - do you have any experience at all with php?
Minimal, sorry. Can you take a look please?
Sure, I will try. Can you give me a little time?
Sure. Gratitude.
Ok, I failed. Sad Showthread is too confusing for me. maybe PolarBear or another better coder can help, but I think that patches is the way to do it.
This should be a 1.8 feature. It's not useful to have this feature without the title.
Quote:Ok, I failed. Sad Showthread is too confusing for me. maybe PolarBear or another better coder can help, but I think that patches is the way to do it.

Thanks for trying to Help. Can't get may way through it too. Maybe PolarBear will take up the challenge.

(2012-08-11, 02:41 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]This should be a 1.8 feature. It's not useful to have this feature without the title.

Exactly, Google will index it (despite robts.txt) hence pointing different link in a single topic which is exactly against Google Webmasters guidance plus the users will chose if to read the topic ( by the help of title) or ignore it without searching around.
I will take a look at this when I get up. It'll probably be a plugin as I'd rather avoid core edits though Smile Will get back to you when it's finished :p
(2012-08-11, 04:41 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybb.com/thread-124244.html done Toungue

Unbelievable coder!!!
Pages: 1 2