MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Campers Green
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A theme I am working on for a client that I would love some feedback on!

[Image: indexjc.png]
Looks pretty good, though the logo could do with standing out a bit more. It blends too well because of the colour IMO. ALso, maybe think about swapping the position of the welcome back text and the private message links. It makes more sense to be the other way round for those of us who read left to right I reckon.
Thanks euantor, I didn't even think about it that way. I will swap the places of the links and welcome back. Regarding the logo, do you think a lighter green or maybe even a white would be better?
I'm not sure, though I reckon white would probably be the best choice of the two. Either that or a lighter green with some shadowing or something to make it stand out a little better.
I already have a drop shadow on it, I will have to experiment and see what I can come up with. Thanks for your suggestions!
Very nice.
Idk I was thinking something like this for the logo:

http://i.minus.com/ibdgkjWCG8pMdW.png

But looks pretty nice. Not a fan of the on/off icons at all though (Or the breadcrumb). xD
Hmm, I like the idea Eric but I want something that is a little more brandable, the idea is good but it isn't unique in any way.

Breadcrumbs are one of my downsides, I always struggle with them. Maybe I need to remove the borders on them, I am not sure. The on/off icons go together with the logo, what don't you like about them?
Tbh I didn't even see the icon in the logo. xp But I don't like it because it's just 4 lines that are (kind of) in the shape of a tent. Doesn't look unique or anything.

For the breadcrumb I would suggest making the borders a lighter color, and spacing it out more.
The tent is actually just meant to be a simple outline, I consider it quite unique but I will look into what else can be done. The idea with the logo is to create something that can be used as a recognisable image for the site. A simple outline like this (which is actually hand drawn) is something that is easy to use and combine into different advertising banners and such. That was my idea behind it, but I will look into improvements and changes, thanks for the suggestion.

In regards to the breadcrumbs I will do so Smile
Pages: 1 2