MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderation.php 500 Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have been looking around and I just could not find a fix for this problem. I recently changed directories for my forum, if that may be of any use. When I try to use Moderation Options on a thread, I get an error.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@(hidden) and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have installed plugins, and a different theme. I am finding this as a large problem, and all suggestions are welcomed. Thank you.
Which directories did you change? It's most likely the page doesn't exist anyways if you changed your moderation.php file to something else then that will be the correct moderation url so you would need to change it in your themes and templates via ACP.
If you take a look in your error log then it should tell you there what's going wrong.
@kamz error 500 is internal server error. 404 is page not found so it can't be that the file doesn't exist.
Nope, the page is still there. And when I look in the error log, it says nothing of the Internal 500 Error, and all the other errors I have acknowledged and fixed.
Is your htaccess file named .htaccess?

If it is, try rename it to htaccess.txt and see if you still get the error. If you do, you have an error in your .htaccess file.