MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No longer needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No longer needed.
Try these options.

1) Change editor style from default to office 2007.
2) Enable Clickable MyCode Editor in ACP.
3) Reupload jscripts_themes folder.
4) Add {codebuttons} after <textarea name="message" id="message" rows="20" cols="70" tabindex="2">{$message}</textarea> in newthread and newreply template.
5) Find updated templates and revert to original.
6) Reupload codebuttons folder to .images and .images/theme
7)CloudFlare: Disable rocketloader or autominify

Number 7 (AKA Bold text) is a popular reason for such problems.
(2012-08-07, 09:33 PM)Snapy888 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I am getting an editor problem on my forum when posting a new topic or new reply.

http://speedcap.net/img/5c118bbd3757f722...31f6e2.png

That is what I get. It just started happening, didn't edit any files or anything. It started happening after I got DDoSed and then changed my forums IP.

Thanks. Will provide test accounts if you really need.

Can almost guarantee this is a Rocket Loader issue, if using CloudFlare. You can disable that feature in your Performance Settings, or you can consider putting a PageRule in if happening in the back end.
I had an issue with Firefox and the editor. After I removed rocket loader, the editor was perfect but the plugins, the java ones, like resize was not working so I had to remove cloudflare to get everything working. Tomorrow I will go to cloudflare and inquire what I can do.
(2012-08-09, 05:16 AM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]I had an issue with Firefox and the editor. After I removed rocket loader, the editor was perfect but the plugins, the java ones, like resize was not working so I had to remove cloudflare to get everything working. Tomorrow I will go to cloudflare and inquire what I can do.

You can try to put a script tag in, if you know how to do this, to have Rocket Loader ignore the script (directions in our knowledge base). If you don't know how to do that, then turning it off is really the only option (or using the PageRule if happening in admin section of site). You should report any Rocket Loader bugs here.

Some other tips for troubleshooting CloudFlare problems (resolves about 90% of the common things that come up).