MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page Manager / Usermap anzeige
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ich hab ein Problem mit dem Page manager in Kombination mit der usermap.xml (http://community.mybb.com/thread-63357.html post 3)

ich habe alles so hinbekommen wie beschrieben. Api is drinnen map ist sichtbar alles ok und mein Profilfeld "location" ist auch id"1". die usermap liegt auch schon 2 Wochen auf dem server.

ich bekomme nur keine Pins rein weiß langsam nicht weiter. Weder als admin noch als test-user sind die marker sichtbar.

was ich mich noch vorstellen könnte das ich nicht die rechte für externe Verbindungen habe wenn da überhaupt eine benötigt wird...

jede Hilfe ist willkommen vielen dank
Well the map is showing so it seems the API key setup is correct. Just that there are no markers appearing if I understand correctly.

Are you using my updated version of the usermap page?
Some other things to check/try:
  1. Make sure 5 and 7 are the ID's for the user groups 'awaiting activation' and 'banned'.
  2. Are permissions set to allow read/write access to "/cache/coords"? Does that file exist? Anything inside it?
  3. You can manually drop a marker as a test:

Find:
        var map = new google.maps.Map(document.getElementById("map_canvas"), myOptions);

Insert after:
var testmarker = new google.maps.Marker({
    position: map.getCenter(),
    map: map,
    title: ""
});
yep thats the problem and yes i'am using yout updated version for the api v3 Smile

1. they are 5 and 7
2. yes does exist, permissions are correct and content is "a:0:{}"
3. manually droping is working !

thx so far

this might help to find the problem:
<?php
$key = 'my-api-here';
$location = 'Germany';
$zoom = 5;
$fid = 1;
$datacache = './cache/coords';
[...]

{ 
$location = array(0, 0); 
$zoom = 2; 
} 

only the data written in the lower $location and $zoom change the map, changes on the top have no effect at all
any more ideas? need help plz
i have the same problems. any ideas?