MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a plugin that notifies admins when a user signs up twice or mulitple times with the same IP. Or if there are users with accounts of the same IP?
try this
http://mods.mybb.com/view/multiple-regis...s-detector
or make it only 1 registration per ip :
ACP>configration>User Registration and Profile Options>Maximum Registrations Per IP Address>set it to 1
hope i helped
regards,
(2012-08-09, 05:09 AM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]make it only 1 registration per ip :
ACP>configration>User Registration and Profile Options>Maximum Registrations Per IP Address>set it to 1
hope i helped
regards,

So if I put that to 1, then what would I put the Time Between Registrations for The amount of time (in hours) to disallow registrations for users who have already registered an account under the same ip address? So after 24 hours, they can sign up again with the same IP?
they cant register with the same ip more than once for ever
So do I put 1 hour or 24 or what?
read again
"Maximum Registrations Per IP Address"
this is how many times the user can register with 1 ip
if you put it 1 then he can only register one time with that ip
Have you tested that before because I have been on a lot of sites that has that, and the default is 2, so you get get a message saying you have signed up twice with the same IP address, please wait 24 hours to sign up again.
it is so obvious mate
maybe they are using a custom plugin
they never said "in 24 hours"..
It's by default, [Image: Bsluq.png]
dunno about that but if i twas for 24 hours then mybb support should change
to
"Maximum Registrations Per IP Address(for 24 hours)"
Pages: 1 2