MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Small Theme error!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I just installed my forum, and so far it looks pretty good... but I have one problem, for my thead_bg.gif, I uploaded this...
What I've noticed, is it gives me the top part of the image, but not the bottom blue part! Is there some sort of highth resriction for thead_bg... if so, how can I get rid of it - or is this some odd error?
This is because of the size of the font, since the image is an background it won't show the part under if the size of the font isn't bigger.
Well, that kinda worked... but it looks really bad, and the font extends out of the theadbg

[Image: -no-no-noT9SH.jpg]
It doesn't extend out of theadbg? It shows the blue now?

Make the grey part smaller instead then Wink
CraKteR Wrote:It doesn't extend out of theadbg? It shows the blue now?

Make the grey part smaller instead then Wink

Oh yeah, that's what I ment, it goes on the blue... I'd like it to be just on the grey... I don't want to make the grey part smaller, becuase that's how the main site has it (same height)
Add
.thead { margin-bottom: 10px; }
to your additional css Smile
Change 10 to whatever works best for you Smile
CraKteR Wrote:Add
.thead { margin-bottom: 10px; }
to your additional css Smile
Change 10 to whatever works best for you Smile

err... that kinda helps... It moves it up from the blue, but I still have to make my font size 20 Sad
I said change 10 to whatever you need it to be 0.o
Like maybe you need to change it to 20 or whatever.
CraKteR Wrote:I said change 10 to whatever you need it to be 0.o
Like maybe you need to change it to 20 or whatever.

I changed it to 20, but it didn't help... I think it just moved the text up some.. but I still have to make the font size huge :/

edit on a side note, how do I change the order of my forums? I put in diffrent numbers besides "1", then clicked "update forum order", and it didn't do anything...
oh.. sorry.. I meant..
.thead { padding-bottom: 10px; }
That should do it.

You put anything besides 1 in the forum order? and it didn't set it under the forum with 1 or what?
It works for me.
Pages: 1 2