MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling YuvaPix Current theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am redesigning YuvaPix and in few days YuvaPix will have a new look . So I have decided to sell the current YuvaPix theme. Its been one of the renowned themes of MyBB, it has a unique look and color scheme.

Each and every part of this theme is heavily customized, below some main features of this theme:-
  • Heavily customized footer, twitter is integrated into it.
  • Fully customized control panel with hover effect.
  • All new and unique postbit.
  • Matching jQuery menu.
  • And many other added features.

Live Demo: http://yuvapix.com/forums

I am not going to put this theme as a premium theme, I want it to remain unique so if anyone wants to buy it please contact me via PM or in YuvaPix. I am just going to sell one copy of this theme so whoever gonna make the highest offer will get the theme. I will also customize or edit this theme as per need of the buyer and also upgrade the theme for MyBB 1.8 completely free.

P.S: I am not looking for any feedback on this theme or about this sell, so if you are not interested to buy please don't comment.
How much ?
How much? I think I could do something if I changed the colors a bit.
(2012-08-10, 05:09 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]How much? I think I could do something if I changed the colors a bit.

Please PM me your offer.
As I mentioned earlier I will do the color change and all other modifications for free according to the buyer requirements. Smile
Well I don't have an offer yet, but I am tossing around the idea of basing a future theme off of it.
little suggestion;
Make it when you hover over a category it has the hoverover effect on the whole row Smile;
And make the Threads/Posts in another text/font or smaller size.
how muc?? add my skype for deal jamesk20122
This is a great theme!!!!