MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Collaboratefilm.com - A Forum for Film Projects with NDA protection.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first powered by MyBB forum for film related projects. I haven't designed the theme for it yet but am posting this because I want to show that I am a MyBB user. I'm having trouble getting the Facebook connect plugin to work but other than that I think it's turning out not so bad. A problem when working on film projects is that sometimes people steal intellectual property, so many film makers and writers want NDA's signed to help protect their work before the production stage. Well when searching for acting talent, it's a real pain to fax back and forth NDA's to sign before I send them a script treatment to read. So I researched and found that since EULA's usually hold up in court that a EULA with a built in NDA for the content on a private forum solves the insecurity of "not being protected" for the film content creators. So... Without further adieu, I give you http://www.collaboratefilm.com

Smile