MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Xbox Community - Cyctic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.gif]

http://www.Cyctic.com is a social Xbox forum designed to make interacting with social xbox players easy again. We have noticed over the past few years the social era of Xbox has been fading. No people play custom related games in halo, no one has mics in any game types, if so they do not chose to talk often.

This site is made to allow you to play with other socialized people who enjoy talking to one another. Use it for casual game play, or recruit members for your clan, and even challenge people to matches!
That's a nice goal, but I don't see any content on your site that pushes towards that goal. I also don't really feel like the design language reflects XBOX.
(2012-08-10, 06:17 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]That's a nice goal, but I don't see any content on your site that pushes towards that goal. I also don't really feel like the design language reflects XBOX.

Yeah, I realized that I had no content after I advertised and felt really dumb for doing so. There were no good Xbox themes for MyBB, and I wanted to go for something a tad more sociable if that makes any since. Thank you for the feedback though.
Just to let you know, the link to the MyXBL Leaderboard is misc.php?action=xboxleaderboard - it's wrong in your nav.

Anyway, as brad said I really don't think the theme fits an Xbox site and I can warn you now the niche is tough - I've been there, done that and got the shirt to prove it Toungue
(2012-08-10, 06:37 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Just to let you know, the link to the MyXBL Leaderboard is misc.php?action=xboxleaderboard - it's wrong in your nav.

Anyway, as brad said I really don't think the theme fits an Xbox site and I can warn you now the niche is tough - I've been there, done that and got the shirt to prove it Toungue

Thanks, it was working yesterday just fine don't know what happened. I know it has to be a hard niche I seem to pick the hardest niches around (Advertisement and Gaming) Hopefully time and dedication can prove liable for me.
Not a big fan of the theme, there are plenty of gaming themes out there. Not hard to find one better than that one. Also I see still not much content or members. You should at least know 10-20 people on xbox that would sign up. Get your friends on there and it will make the start a lot easier. I would say more but as I was looking at the site I got a error page from 000webhost.com, please don't tell me your using that awful free hosting.
(2012-08-11, 06:03 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]Not a big fan of the theme, there are plenty of gaming themes out there. Not hard to find one better than that one. Also I see still not much content or members. You should at least know 10-20 people on xbox that would sign up. Get your friends on there and it will make the start a lot easier. I would say more but as I was looking at the site I got a error page from 000webhost.com, please don't tell me your using that awful free hosting.

The site is for a more social network form for the xbox, and I think the theme goes with that, since it is not based directly on full xbox, it is to meet xbox friends. I honestly have no friends who will help me out on xbox, not many people play on xbox much anymore since the community has died. and Yes, I am using 000webhost as I do not have the funds currently to afford another hosting company. Thanks for your opinion Smile