MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Independent from YuvaPix Designs [Need Feedback]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012-08-11, 08:25 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a big fan of the posts/threads being side-by-side like that. I think they need to be broken up a little bit. I do this on my design by putting " in " between them (so it reads "x posts in y threads," which looks more natural).

(2012-08-11, 08:51 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-11, 08:25 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a big fan of the posts/threads being side-by-side like that. I think they need to be broken up a little bit. I do this on my design by putting " in " between them (so it reads "x posts in y threads," which looks more natural).

Came here to post this -- not this exact suggestion, but that there needs to be some division.

Also, not sure hiding menu items under a drop-down like that will be good for clickthrough, but I guess it's up to the admin if he thinks that tradeoff is worth it.

(2012-08-11, 09:59 PM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]You could decrease the font size for posts and threads, but keep the numbers the same size. If you want to keep them next to each other like that.

Thank you for your suggestions, I think I'll put a 'in' between the number of threads and the number of posts. Though I'll try all the solutions and take which ever is best.

(2012-08-12, 12:03 AM)Scois0n Wrote: [ -> ]I like it! I have liked all of your works.

Thank you, thank you very much, people like you give me inspirations to continue theme designing for MyBB.

(2012-08-12, 01:38 AM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]Man, have you changed in style and gotten better. How long has it been since we talked?

Oh, guys, this man here is the man who started my web design career. And now I'm doing jobs for companies that make cans you drink from....figure it out.

Thank you for your kind words, I remember I designed a custom for your xbox forum so long ago. Smile later you became a very good MyBB theme designer yourself.

(2012-08-12, 01:40 AM)Solstice Wrote: [ -> ]i love that footer

Thank you. Smile

(2012-08-12, 07:44 AM)pixelmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]nice and smooth. I like it ... but you need change the font-size of forum post stats and put some space between post and thread count.
Though i'm more interested in the features Big Grin

Its great to have feedback from someone like you, glad you liked it. I will publish the features soon. Smile
why everyone going for that IPB style, its so old fashion.
I don't see how this is old fashioned.
Thats nice theme buddy,easy on eyes,cool.
the best part is footer ,i love it.
But you can give some spacing between the forumbit-stats,also i recommend the change of font coz they both merged together.
wish you the best Smile
I like it Smile
(2012-08-14, 03:05 AM)Dark Byte Wrote: [ -> ]why everyone going for that IPB style, its so old fashion.
(2012-08-14, 03:20 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see how this is old fashioned.

No no, it's just the people who blatantly rip IP.Board. Which one of the main offenders happens to be in this thread (not op). That is old fashioned. The people who are so untalented and lazy that they have to copy others hard work. How some people call themselves web designers....
(2012-08-14, 03:05 AM)Dark Byte Wrote: [ -> ]why everyone going for that IPB style, its so old fashion.

And why is the style (Which is not IPB) is old fashioned?

(2012-08-14, 04:37 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Thats nice theme buddy,easy on eyes,cool.
the best part is footer ,i love it.
But you can give some spacing between the forumbit-stats,also i recommend the change of font coz they both merged together.
wish you the best Smile

Thank you for your feedback envira, appreciated.
I like,
Will be different when you insert the effects. Wink
Love its simplicity, so easy on eyes.
It's an interesting theme.

[off-topic]
Got an idea for a logo and theme idea for one of my sites (the one in my sig), would love to discuss it with you.
[/off-topic]
Pages: 1 2 3