MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Original Forums- A General Discussion Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We've changed theme now to a simpler one for the time being. The older theme wasn't that much of a hit among people Toungue
So you decided to change it to one of the most generic and used themes on MyBB? That's definitely going to help your forum in becoming 'original'. I think you might have nailed yourself into a corner by using that domain and associating it with a general discussion forum. Is there any other niche that you would be interested in?
Changed it once again Toungue I'm trying to get a keeper until a custom one is developer. I've gone for the darker look.
I don't know how, but you actually managed to change a generic theme into a more generic theme lol. That is probably the most overused and worst dark theme in MyBB, I would stick to something like apart until your custom theme is made.
oh god. Why is it so simply dark? D: I also don't like your logo. And General discussion forums (BAD NICHE ALERT :3) should be lighter.
By the looks of it OriginalForums isn't very original.
(2012-08-12, 06:43 PM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]By the looks of it OriginalForums isn't very original.

I'm getting a custom theme and more soon.
What's with the unnecessary text shadow?
(2012-08-12, 07:51 PM)Ewan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-12, 06:43 PM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]By the looks of it OriginalForums isn't very original.

Work on a content strategy and concept (see the link in my sig) before wasting money on a custom theme.
(2012-08-13, 04:08 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-12, 07:51 PM)Ewan Wrote: [ -> ]

Work on a content strategy and concept (see the link in my sig) before wasting money on a custom theme.

Thanks, bookmarked your article. It's really interesting.
Pages: 1 2 3