MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fix the Star Ratings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, kindly please help me on how to fix this one?? I installed a new theme for the site and stars aren't working. Please help me. Sad Thanks! See my Attachment.
Just upload the star.gif and star_rating.gif into the root/images folder, I think you are missing both the star images.
(2012-08-12, 09:22 AM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]Just upload the star.gif and star_rating.gif into the root/images folder, I think you are missing both the star images.
Okay sir. I already have those images uploaded on the file sir but still it doesn't work. Sad
In your Admin CP, go to Templates and Styles -> Themes, find the theme with a problem in the list and click Options -> Edit Theme.

You should see the file star_ratings.css in there.

If it's not there, you will need to add it. You should find a copy in your forum's /cache/themes/theme1 subfolder. When you add the stylesheet, it should be attached to the files forumdisplay.php, and showthread.php
It's there sir. The star_ratings.css is there at the themes but there are still problems on it.
What problems?
There are no star ratings in the forum and thread display.Sad
The problem Is Solved

Go To star_ratings.css

Then You Will Find This Template

.star_rating, .star_rating li a:hover, .star_rating .current_rating

Now You Will See This

Background:

url(images/star_rating.gif) left -1000px repeat-x

Just Edit It