MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Global announcements/announcements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a way to have it like this?
[Image: UIB9h.png?3]
So if you make an Global ann it will be seperate from the regular ann, is that possible?
Can anyone help me out with this?
this is a category's or forums ?
For both.
so you just want to learn how to make a icons for forums ? if yes then here you go mate
http://mods.mybb.com/view/forumsicons
let me know if this solved your problem..
regards,
Global announcements are meant to be shown in every forum, hence global...

There's two ways to do this.

1) Just post threads in the Global Announcement forum, and pretend they are "Global Announcements".

2) Make forum-specific announcements into that forum so that they only show up there.

What you want to do will just cause more work and is very redundant, tbh.
That could work to, but what I was really asking is if you could make it so you have something like this; [Image: UIB9h.png?3] so like if you make an global announcement it will be sepreate from the announcement and sticky, also the normal topics, something like this;

[Image: occc9.png?1]
(2012-08-16, 03:24 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]That could work to, but what I was really asking is if you could make it so you have something like this; [Image: UIB9h.png?3] so like if you make an global announcement it will be sepreate from the announcement and sticky, also the normal topics, something like this;

[Image: occc9.png?1]

yes also want to do this any helpa about this awesome ideas

[Image: ScreenShot019-3.png]
Ah, I see. In the title of each Global announcement, put [Global], you'd need a plugin to do what you want.
dont need a plugin just tutorial how to add those pictures
Pages: 1 2