MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google does not index my post content!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I have a problem about Google indexing. I already have a sitemap and is submitted to Google webmaster tools. So, it works and not contain any error. But the problem is Google is not indexing my posts content, only indexing my post link.

For example:
this link is also in google's index:
www.isodownload.org/forums/Thread-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-2
at:
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&output=sea...80&bih=711

but when I search the text "I feel that the CoD franchise should never try to go in the direction of trying to be a realistic shooter. Because they are and have been" which is written in that article then google is not shows, not indexed.:

https://www.google.com/search?complete/s...0QXc5oDIDA

Why? I also have wordpress and is appear all of my content, keywords, sentences etc in google index. How can I increase my seo for a good google indexing?
please anyone reply..
You're not getting a reply because this isn't a MyBB issue. Google's algorithm is complicated, and your site doesn't have enough authority or relevance to be shown first for 20+ keywords.

If you search for "I feel that the CoD franchise should never try to go in the direction of trying to be a realistic shooter." (With quotation marks) it it will show both this thread and the thread on your forum, so the content is being indexed, but Google doesn't see it as relative as other urls.
And also, Google does not instantly index every word on your site. It takes a bit of time for your site to be properly indexed. The more relevance and authority of your site, the faster the indexing I believe.
But I had the same thing for mybb community (community.mybb.com) forums and google is not indexed too. Please take a random and old thread reply and search the text or sentences in the google and see the result.
community.mybb.com is a lot more influential on the web, hence it gets indexed faster. In a matter of seconds sometimes. Like it was said above, sites are indexed at different rates and depends on various factors. Give it some time and then try searching for it.

Edit: There you go
There you go:
[Image: 3c7efce9a31f47c2997062a.png]