MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems with awards plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The plugin was made by Jesse Labrocca, and I subscribed (10$) to get it from his forums (mybbCentral)

Anyways I sent him a PM, and he still hasn't responded so I'm hoping you guys can help me out.

Anyways, I installed the plugin properly, but the award images just aren't showing up.

I've tried .png's & .gif's, and set the CHMOD of the uploads/awards file to 777.

http://gyazo.com/7002450d347ca297f79c7cdf6751dcc3

Help?
Reinstall the plugin? Make sure the images are properly uploaded.
(2012-08-13, 11:36 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]Reinstall the plugin? Make sure the images are properly uploaded.

I've done both of those already.
it seems very odd. You say have the images uploaded and they are definitely on your server, so they should show. Are you positive you have all the files from the plugin in the correct places? Is this on your local host or is it on an accessible webserver? If the latter than I could have a look in the ACP if you want to give me a logon and pass for the forum and ACP access.
(2012-08-13, 12:37 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]it seems very odd. You say have the images uploaded and they are definitely on your server, so they should show. Are you positive you have all the files from the plugin in the correct places? Is this on your local host or is it on an accessible webserver? If the latter than I could have a look in the ACP if you want to give me a logon and pass for the forum and ACP access.

Sorry is there anyway you can help me out with accessing my AdminCP? Sorry I'm just very cautious about these kinds of things.

But yes, it's a webserver.
Forum URL?
(2012-08-15, 09:14 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Forum URL?

www.profitplayers.net