MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What do I use to Advertise on my Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently been on 'crackhackforum.com' and If you look you'll see like a box come up with a advertisement in there and some other advertisements in there too.

How can I do this so I can advertise other peoples links on my website?
..glad to see that you've read the rules.
These are advertising banners from smowtion and clixor. Also read the post of Hipfire, it is worth it and advised.
What have I done wrong, I read most of the rules but what I have done wrong in the thread I created?
You shouldn't post links to other websites. Even though you may have just been referring to it as an example of what you wanted to do, some people will use that as a way to sneakily post a link to their own website.
I'm sure yours was innocently done, just saying.
Oh... and stay away from sites called crackhackforum... that just sounds like a recipe for disaster. (I'm sure that is what hipfire was really trying to say Wink)

One of my biggest pet peeves... just saying... ahem.. hipfire, are people who come into someone's post in a forum, and scold other people without answering their questions.
Why not try a Ricus approach?
He/she managed to scold AND be helpful at the same time.

Just a tip.. (from one Jr Member to another)