MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ThemeJunki.es :: A Theme Developer Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ThemeJunki.es

What Is ThemeJunki.es?
ThemeJunki.es is a new forum created specifically for theme developers
A place for you to share ideas and resources for creating themes for forums or blogs.

The forum was just opened yesterday so its still very fresh.

Please can you share you thoughts on the forum.
It would be great to know how I can improve it.

Accessing The Forum
http://themejunki.es
http://themejunkies.net

Theme developer community with a custom theme? I like it. I've been wanting to get into theme developing and learning more about editing the theme I already have, so I'll join up soon. Hope to see some really good content as well.
Hey BlackChaos, ive done some MyBB Theme tutorials in the past but I hope to re do them soon.
That does remind me to post up those videos to the forum actually.
I'm glad you actually have a custom theme, but this doesn't suit your forum in my opinion. The green is horrible and reminds me of underground gaming forums. I suggest adding more content too to encourage those users wanting to learn to sign up, they have no reason too at the moment.

Good luck.
Thanks for your comments.
The we are currently developing a light version of the theme.
And as the forum only opened yesterday night, I haven't really had any time to add much content, hopefully a few dedicated members would be able to assist me with this.
You don't get dedicated members on a site with no content.
I love the theme! But just doubt it suits a design theme community, but meh, I'm no one to comment about that.
I dunno, I think the theme looks unpolished. There's lots of little issues everywhere. I could go through them all but I've wasted my time giving advice to a lot of people who didn't want it. So if you actually want it, let me know.
Yer please, let me know what the issues are. Ive only just seen the registration page, thats the only thing I can see thats bad.
I think for a place centered about themes the theme is unoriginal and not very that much appealing. It's just a couple changes from the normal MyBB theme, other than that it's just the same thing.
Pages: 1 2 3