MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB "Mark forums as read" not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
URL: http://nosforum.com
Error: Unable to mark forums as read

MyBB Version: 1.6.4

Test account:
ID: error_test
Password: Password123

Description:
I have tried multiple times to mark my forums as read, but it only works as long as I do not refresh the page, which I have to. I have tried clicking the forum icon, which marks the specific forum as read, and the link on the bottom saying "mark all forums read".

Please notice that this error is NOT related with my browser or browser cookies.

Plugins:
http://i.imgur.com/DpkZB.jpg
First things first, upgrade to the most recent version ASAP as a) older versions tend to have vulnerabilities b) the issue may well have been fixed.
I have now updated, but still no success.
Any chance you could post some admin details in the Private Inquiries forum? Your board is currently closed so I can't test it and will likely be offline soon so posting there would allow another member of the team to take a look.
Alright I have now set it to back online.
Just tested it and it works perfectly fine for me as a guest user. I'll try the demo account now.

EDIT: so it works for guests but not members. Unfortunately I'm heading off to bed just now so I'll have to come back to this tomorrow.
Since you have told me to update, which I have done, I have only been getting problems. Plugins start duplicating and not functioning, had to reinstall all plugins, the ads do not work correctly and the original bug is still there. Rather stay with the same version from now on Undecided
Can you post the content of index_boardstats and then the one that's in your template?
(2012-08-13, 11:40 PM)Ricus Wrote: [ -> ]Since you have told me to update, which I have done, I have only been getting problems. Plugins start duplicating and not functioning, had to reinstall all plugins, the ads do not work correctly and the original bug is still there. Rather stay with the same version from now on Undecided

Nobody else has faced any issues with the upgrade package that I know of. Did you follow the upgrade instructions on the wiki fully?
(2012-08-14, 10:27 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-13, 11:40 PM)Ricus Wrote: [ -> ]Since you have told me to update, which I have done, I have only been getting problems. Plugins start duplicating and not functioning, had to reinstall all plugins, the ads do not work correctly and the original bug is still there. Rather stay with the same version from now on Undecided

Nobody else has faced any issues with the upgrade package that I know of. Did you follow the upgrade instructions on the wiki fully?

I have followed the instructions and have also deactivated all the plugins.
Pages: 1 2