MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Signature Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now creating custom signatures : free for now email me at [email][email protected][/email] For one here is 1 work of mine
[Image: 70g93.png]
It looks like you typed that logo over the original image.
(2012-08-14, 12:02 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like you typed that logo over the original image.

Also a very heavy image.

Dude, In Photoshop, Ctrl, Alt, Shift and S. Save for Web not PSD
(2012-08-14, 12:02 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like you typed that logo over the original image.

The image was plain i added saturation effectect gradients smoke etc. The nuke symbol is custom ....
Quote:i know how to use photoshop Smile but what do you mean you made no sense
(2012-08-14, 12:17 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]i know how to use photoshop Smile but what do you mean you made no sense

That there, Proves the exact opposite
(2012-08-14, 12:19 AM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-14, 12:17 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]i know how to use photoshop Smile but what do you mean you made no sense

That there, Proves the exact opposite

You said
Quote:Dude, In Photoshop, Ctrl, Alt, Shift and S. Save for Web not PSD

Save for web : Meaning PNG Etc. , which the
Format of the image is PNG"Ideal for web"
PSD : if you want a PSD File i will Link you to one once i get it up ...
"You need to explain yourself
(2012-08-14, 12:24 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]You said

I don't want the PSD - I assumed it was a PSD as this is my college's internet which, at peak, is 500x faster than my home internet, and the image still took at least 90 seconds to load.

Image needs to be saved as a smaller file.

Quote:

That looks rather unporfessional. You want people to get things from you, act professional.

That is all.
(2012-08-14, 12:26 AM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-14, 12:24 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]You said

I don't want the PSD - I assumed it was a PSD as this is my college's internet which, at peak, is 500x faster than my home internet, and the image still took at least 90 seconds to load.

Image needs to be saved as a smaller file.

Quote:

That looks rather unporfessional. You want people to get things from you, act professional.

That is all.

Obviously i said it was free so i could give a dang less if they wanted from me or not . im just trying to help , so if you don't like it , then don't reply ' its just common sense
(2012-08-13, 11:53 PM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]Now creating custom signatures : free for now...

Implying you will charge in the future.

Still, You need to look professional if you are offering a service. That, There, Is common sense.
(2012-08-14, 12:30 AM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-13, 11:53 PM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]Now creating custom signatures : free for now...

Implying you will charge in the future.

Still, You need to look professional if you are offering a service. That, There, Is common sense.

Well then you got the wrong defenition of Free and Common sense Big Grin
Pages: 1 2